I have been hearing about Greenhouse Juices for a while and seeing them popping up at different hot spots around the city, so I thought I would actually test out their Cleansing Kit!
Delivery & Packaging
I had it sent to me and it arrived quickly – right at our office doorstep in a cute little crate. I will say first off that I absolutely love the packaging – it feels rustic and real in a way – but also with respect to the bottles themselves – love that they arrive in glass bottles – feels a bit like a throwback to the ‘milk man’ days…when fresh milk used to be delivered to your door daily. Not sure if that was one of the messages that they wanted to get across when launching these products…but it certainly made me feel that way!
The kit itself – when I opened it – included 8 bottles – 6 larger ones and 2 smaller ones.
Here is the actual list:
- Clean-Zing, 500ml: Filtered Water, Lemon, Liquid Cayenne
- The Good: Cucumber, Spinach, Romaine, Celery, Lemon, Himalayan Salt
- E3 Live Booster: Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (AFA), Filtered Water
- Almond Milk: Filtered Water, Almonds, Dates, Vanilla Bean, Himalayan Salt
- The Giver: Rainbow Chard, Cucumber, Collards, Celery, Kale, Lemon, Ginger, Pea and Sunflower Microgreens
- YYZ Booster: Orange, Turmeric, Ginger, Camu Camu
- TKO: Butternut Squash, Celery, Zucchini, Kale, Lemon, Turmeric
- Chia Seed Hydrator: Filtered Water, Chia Seeds, Lemon